Call 01462 675123 or 07939 177167
My name is James Tripp – Consulting Hypnotist, Neurolinguist and developer of the acclaimed Hypnosis Without Trance approach to Hypnosis.
You’ll find information here about my approach to hypnotic exploration and changework, and how I can help you to make the changes you want to make and/or develop yourself and your ‘personal effectiveness’ in life.
Why Change is Hard
Most people come to see me as a last resort – they have tried to solve their problem or change their ways but haven’t succeeded. And there is a good reason why – change is hard!
Why Change is Easy
Just as change is hard, change is also easy! I know this sounds like a contradiction, but it really isn’t – watch the video and find out why!
Training and Qualifications
I am a big believer that experience and ability are more important than qualifications, but I do have some, so I am listing them here along with other trainings taken.
- BA (hons) Philosophy (Heythrop College, University of London)
- Osteopathy and Natural Therapeutics (College of Osteopaths, Middlesex University)
- NLP Core Skills (Pegasus/Reg Connolly)
- NLP Practitioner (SNLP/Bandler)
- NLP Master Practitioner (SNLP/Bandler)
- NLP Modelling (John Grinder)
- Licensed NLP Trainer (Paul McKenna, Richard Bandler/SNLP)
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practise (GHSC)
- ILM Level 7 Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching (ILM)
- Clean Language, Clean Space and Symbolic Modelling (Clean Change Company + Lawley and Tompkins)
- Clean Facilitator (Clean Change Company + Lawley and Tompkins)
- Classic Direct Hypnosis (Anthony and Freddy Jacquin)
- Integral Eye Movement Therapy (Andrew T Austin)
- Provocative Therapy/Changeworks (Nick Kemp)
- Applied Cold Reading (Ian Rowland)
- Ideodynamic Therapy (Norman Vaughton)
- David Grove Quadrant 2 (Norman Vaughton)
- Spiral Dynamics (Chris Cowen & Natasha Todorovic)
- Spiral Somatics (James Tsakalos)
- Rep Systems, Meta-Model and Non-Verbal Process Control (Frank Pucelik)
- Impro Theatre (The Spontaneity Shop)
- Provocative Hypnosis (Jorgen Rasmussen)
Aside from my professional work, am also a musician (guitar, bass guitar, vocals,) and music composer, and accomplished martial artist (Systema, Taijiquan, Baguazhang, Silat), and have worked professionally as a magician, mentalist and ‘street hypnotist’.
I am married, have 2 daughters and live in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, U.K.
To contact me:
James Tripp – For Changework beyond ‘old-school’ approaches to Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis and NLP. Serving Letchworth, Hitchin, Stevenage, Baldock, Royston, Luton, Shefford, Bedford, Ashwell, Stotfold, Welwyn, Hatfield, Hertford, Ware, St Albans. National and International by ‘phone, Skype or personal appointment.